OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Keeping Everybody Safe
We want to reassure everyone that we are taking the situation extremely seriously. Although the FDA has reassured us that the virus is not transmittable through food, we believe that sanitization is key to protecting the health and safety of our community, including our patrons and employees. Our shops and labs are sanitized every morning and regularly cleaned and disinfected during the day. Our chefs also regularly clean and disinfect all material used and wear masks and gloves during production. We are also asking any employee who has traveled out of the state or who is exhibiting any symptoms to self-isolate.
New Opening Times
Both of our locations, San Francisco and San Ramon, remain open for business with adjusted times. Please check our updated opening hours.
While we remain open, we are offering take-out, curbside pickup, and and the usual delivery through Uber Eats, Postmates, Doordash, Grubhub.
We appreciate your support and dedication to your local gelateria and would like to give a special thanks to all the clients who have stopped by the shop in the past few days to ask about our families as well as all of you stocking up on Gelato to prepare for your self-isolation. We will keep doing our best to protect everyone’s health.
Please be safe.
We hope our Gelato will continue to bring joy to everyone’s homes.
Patrizia Pasqualetti &
SOME CHANGES WE MADE
- We are constantly monitoring updates and advisories regarding the virus.
- We are temporarily suspending sampling to minimize contact.
- We have reduced shop hours.
- Production team members are wearing gloves and masks during gelato preparation.
- Service team members are wearing gloves during customer service.
- We organized specific company-wide health and safety training.
- We have increased food safety & sanitation procedures in our shops and lab.
- We started a brand new MEMBERSHIP regular home delivery program.